SHS to Host Summer 2020 Trip to Italy

Story by Nicole Haberek, Staff Writer and Editor

In July of 2020, Stonington High School will be taking a trip to Italy through the EF Educational Tours Program. This trip will last eleven days and will include travel to eight cities in Italy. These cities include Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome, Assisi, Pisa Pompeii, and Capri. This trip was offered to students last school year when they traveled to Italy this past August. It was a very successful trip that the school is excited to be offering again.

Over the course of the eleven days and eight cities, students will be able to experience the culture and history of the beautiful country. In each city there will be different activities like looking at Renaissance art in Florence, visiting the Colosseum in Rome, and traveling through the canals in Venice.

The trip will cost $4,275 and this will include airfare and transportation, hotels, meals, guided sightseeing, entrances into museums and historical sights, and much more.

If you have any questions or want to participate in this trip, you can contact Ms. Lembree in room 215 or email her at [email protected] You can also visit the EF Educational Tours website to see more information and the full itinerary for this trip. https://www.eftours.com/tour-website/2180064AY.