Area Colleges Come Together for SHS College Admissions Panel Night

Story by Nicole Haberek, Staff Writer

On Thursday, April 25th at 6 pm the Stonington High School Counseling Department will be having an Admissions Panel Night. It will take place in the auditorium.

There will be admissions representatives from UCONN, Eastern CT State University, Sacred Heart University, Roger Williams University, Providence College and the University of Rhode Island. They will be talking about college admissions and application process.

This is a great opportunity for students and their parents to be able to talk to counselors about the process of applying to college because for many people, it is a very stressful time. Talking to admissions counselors can be very helpful with learning information, especially if you are interested or think you might be interested in one of the schools attending.

If you have any questions or would like more information, you can contact any of the SHS Guidance Counselors.

1 Comment

One Response to “Area Colleges Come Together for SHS College Admissions Panel Night”

1. Lea Graner Kennedy on April 13th, 2019 7:08 pm

Thank you for the article Nicole! What a great resource that Mrs. Crowley and the guidance counselors put together for the students! Gracias, Lgk

*