Link Crew Prepares for the Class of 2023

Story by Ava Schrage, Staff Writer

There will be a mandatory link crew meeting held on Thursday, March 14th during period 3 for students who turned the essay and the form signing up for link crew two weeks ago.

This meeting will be held in the gym and will last the duration of period 3, which will be from 9:24-10:43 am. Right after announcements during homebase, report as soon as possible to the auditorium to see Mrs. Houle. From this, you will then head to the gym once period 3 begins. Just a reminder, you ARE responsible for any work that you miss during this period. In addition, there is no need to go see your period 3 teacher before going to the meeting. All teachers were made aware of who would not be in class for this reason. If you miss this training meeting, you will no longer be considered to be a link crew leader for the upcoming freshmen.

During this meeting, you will be trained for freshmen orientation by playing a round of activities to prepare for what you may be doing during orientation, which will take place on Thursday, August 22nd at 8:00 am.

If you have any questions regarding this meeting, see any of the teachers in charge of the link crew program for help, Mrs. Houle, Mr. McCarney, and Mr. MacDonald.