Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Travel to Costa Rica with SHS!

Story by Nicole Haberek, Staff Writer

For the summer of 2019, Stonington High School is offering a nine-day trip to the beautiful country of Costa Rica. The trip will begin on June 27th and return on July 5th. The cost is approximately $2840.

In Costa Rica, you will visit San Jose, Tortuguero, Sarapiqui Region, Arenal Region, and Guanacaste. Every day you will be experiencing something different and taking in the beauty of Costa Rica while also learning about its biodiversity. Costa Rica has some of the greatest biodiversity in the world with coastlines, rainforests, canals, and ecosystems that scientists from all around the world come to see.

You will be doing activities like zip lining, white water rafting, kayaking, rainforest hiking and much more. You will visit the Tortuguero National Park which is one of the 28 national parks that Costa Rica has to offer.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit one of the most biodiverse countries in the world, practice your Spanish speaking, and to travel on your own with a group of people from our school. If you want more information on this trip, you can visit Senora Lembree in room 215. You can also visit the website www.eftours.com/1964245SK